Child Care Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND REGULATIONS
Total capacity is limited to 10 children per session
Your child MUST have a mask and be prepared to wear it the entire time they are with us. NO MASK, NO SERVICE.
Your child will have their temperature checked upon arrival. If their temperature is above 99.9 degrees, they will not be able to participate in the drop-off.
You will be asked the following questions:
- Have any of the children you are dropping off had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has the health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised your child to quarantine?
- Have any of the children you are dropping off or any household members had any of these symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New cough
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have any of the children you are dropping off or any household members become symptomatic AND are currently awaiting a test result or been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If the answer is YES to any of these questions, please keep your child at home!
Hours of Operation
This drop-off program is for Friday evenings 6:00 - 9:00 pm and/or for Saturday afternoons 2:00 - 5:00 pm. Please plan to pick your children up promptly at or before closing time. The teacher on duty has the right to charge $1.00 per minute for every minute past 9:05 pm or 5:05 pm, to be paid in cash to the teacher.
No proration of payment will be accepted; payment is for the full three hours, regardless of when child/ren arrives or departs.
What to Bring
Please make sure your child is dressed in comfortable clothes with close-toed shoes. If the weather is nice, we may spend time outdoors. Children should bring a water bottle.
Children are expected to treat all adults and each other with respect. Any violent or abusive behavior will result in parents being called immediately to retrieve their children.
This program is a fundraiser for the Valle Crucis Conference Center, a ministry that has been devastated by the COVID-19 crisis. If you find that you are not going to be able to use the drop-off you have purchased, please provide at least 24 hours notice so that we can plan staffing accordingly. Please also consider making your payment a tax-deductible donation, for which we are happy to provide a receipt. If you require a refund, your purchase will be credited back to the card that was used originally.